Incorporate in Singapore
Concise and up-to-date guide for incorporating and operating your company in Singapore.
Singapore Company Incorporation
- Is Singapore the right place to incorporate your business?
- How to register a new company in Singapore
- How to register a foreign company in Singapore
- Setting up a Branch Office in Singapore
- Setting up a Representative Office in Singapore
- How to open a corporate bank account in Singapore
- Annual filling requirements for Singapore companies
- Audit exemption for Singapore companies
Singapore Company Law
- Duties and powers of Singapore company directors
- Roles and responsibilities of Singapore company secretary
- Share capital requirements and shareholding rules for Singapore companies
- Singapore company controller regulations
- Constitution (articles of association) for Singapore companies
- Guide to Singapore company meetings
- Nominee Director of a Singapore company
Singapore Tax Law
Singapore Immigration Law
A trusted partner
We engaged CorporateServices.com for the incorporation of two of our holding companies in Singapore. The level of service provided, clarity on pricing, responsive technology backup, proactive customer service, value for money offered will all make CorporateServices.com a valuable associate in your business growth. We highly recommend their services for companies from regions in North America due to quick responsiveness even across time zone and the expectations of similar work culture.