Singapore Company Registration for
Foreign Individuals or Foreign Companies
What is Included
Our Foreigner Package covers all legal requirements to incorporate a Singapore private limited company for foreign individuals and foreign companies. The following services are included:
Assistance for opening your corporate bank account with a Singapore bank.
Nominee Local Director service for 1 year (when you go with our Nominee Director Option as explained further below); Singapore company law requires each company to appoint at least one local resident director.
Processing of your Employment Pass application (when you go with our Employment Pass Option as explained further below).
One hour consultation to review your planned activities and how to optimize the corporate tax for your Singapore company.
Yes, all of the above services are included in one simple package - no hidden fees. Don't get stuck with gimmicky bots and service providers that trick you into low fees with endless hidden charges. Put your faith in a trusted service provider.
Submit Your Inquiry
Please read the two available options below and complete the quick form to submit your inquiry to us.
Choose this option if you do not plan to move to Singapore to run your company in the immediate future. In this option, we will provide the service of our Nominee Director for 1 year (to satisfy Singapore's Local Director requirement). This option is suitable if you don't plan to apply for an Employment Pass immediately upon incorporation of your company.
Choose this option if you need to move to Singapore immediately. Under this option, we will apply for your Employment Pass (EP) as soon as possible after the company registration. We will also provide you with our Nominee Local Director service on a temporary basis while your EP application is under processing. Once your EP is approved, we will appoint you as the Local Director of the company in place of our Nominee Local Director. Note that for this option, an extra charge of SGD 500 will apply to cover the government filing fee and the issuance fee for EP card.
Incorporation Procedure and Timeline
Working with us is easy. Once you confirm your decision to engage our services, we will create an account for you in our online Corporate Service Platform (CSP) and you will be immediately collaborating with our service delivery team through the platform to get your company incorporated quickly and efficiently.
The CSP will intelligently coordinate all these steps between you and our team online from start to finish:
- Engage our services. Once you decide to proceed with us, we will create an account for you in our system, configure the requested services and assign your service request to you for making payment arrangements. You will be able to make payment via a credit card or bank transfer.
- Finalize company structure. In parallel to making payment arrangements, you will be able to provide details of the company structure and upload supporting documents in the system for your proposed company. Our team will review the information you provided and conduct their regulatory KYC due diligence as required by the law. If they need any clarifications, they will coordinate it with you through the system.
- Company name approval. Once the KYC due diligence is complete, our team will apply for company name approval.
- Sign incorporation documents. After the company name has been approved, our team will prepare the necessary incorporation documents for your signatures. You will sign these documents electronically thus eliminating the need for cumbersome manual paperwork signing and notarisation needs.
- Incorporate company. Our team will proceed to register your company with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) of Singapore after they have obtained your signatures on incorporation documents.
- Certificate of incorporation. Upon registration of the company, our team will obtain electronic certificate of incorporation and business profile the company from ACRA.
- Bank account and post-incorporation tasks. Once your company has been incorporated, the CSP system will coordinate all post-incorporation tasks (bank account opening, share certificates, statutory file, and others as applicable) between you and our team.
The general timeline is as described below.
- Company incorporation process (steps 1-6 above) can take anywhere from one to few days. It will primarily depend on how fast you can act on your end (providing supporting documents, signing of incorporation documents, etc). You are not required to visit Singapore to incorporate your company.
- Bank account opening at present takes about 3-4 weeks in Singapore. Singapore banks require at least one Executive Director to be physically present in Singapore to sign the account opening documents. After the company is incorporated, you can plan your Singapore visit to meet with the bank and apply for corporate bank account.
- Employment Pass application (if applicable) processing time is 3-4 weeks.
The following supporting documents will be required from you when incorporating your company. Note that all documents must be in English or translated into English.
For each Director, Shareholder and Ultimate Beneficial Owner (UBO) of the proposed company:
- Passport copy
- NRIC copy for Singapore citizens and PRs (or FIN card for Singapore work pass holders)
- Residential address proof (for example, a driver’s license, a recent utility bill, rental agreement, etc.)
- Brief professional background. This can be in the form of a curriculum vitae (CV), resume or link to the person’s LinkedIn profile.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to some common questions
Ready to HelpOur service delivery team is on standby and ready to assist you
Everything you need to get started, for one fixed price.
Includes EverythingOur packages include all services that are required to get you started. Pick that package that is right for your situation and leave the rest to us.
Fixed Price, no Hidden Costs
Whenever possible, we offer fixed-price service. We will inform you about all our fees upfront to avoid any surprises for you later.
Our service delivery team has decades of experience; we will guide and collaborate with you throughout your engagement.
Superb Online PlatformOur platform makes incorporation and compliance a breeze. All information, all services, all status updates are available to you with a simple click.
Read our client testimonials to learn about our prompt and efficient service. Our service delivery team aims to exceed your expectations.
Satisfaction GuaranteedWe do not lock you into a long-term contract. If for any reason you are not satisfied with us, we will help you transfer to a new provider.